It was a mothafucking hot day. I can ensure that if you place an egg under the sun for 15 minutes, it melts. It was summer and I got sun tanning treatment for free! So save your money from going to sun tanning centre.


So, today we're going to Sky Peak. Took the bus from Mongkok to Central, a 5 minutes walk from the Central Station, we finally reached Sky Peak Tram Station.

Combo Package HKD200

Tips: Buy Combo Package, which consists admission tickets to Madame Tussauds, Sky Terrace and a round trip for the Sky Peak Tram. Skip the long queue and process to the combo package counter.

The Peak Tram Historical Gallery

The station.

The tram


Waited for less than 10 minutes, the tram arrived. The cabin wasn't cozy even though we were going uphill. Lesson learned, bring your own personal fan. 

Here we are!

Can't wait no more, the time is ticking. The first place we went is Madame Tussauds! Many have told that all the wax sculpture displayed inside are so real and natural! Will never know if I didn't see it myself.

The first celebrity that caught my eyes is,

At the entrance.

At the entrance

They are so real and make me started to mock almost all of them. Proof?

Detective Dee showcase

Leo Ku

Eddie Murphy

Madame Tussauds

Thought she was a creepy character from a creepy movie. #truestory

I actually show this picture to my roomate and she really thought I met him in HK.

Tiger Woods

Master Kong.

With Master Ip-Man

I can be a President.

" Tax free for 10 years!" "Discount for non-bumiputra!"



Lastly, my favorite post of the day is,



Upcoming, sky terrace.



Previous post : Central, Hong Kong.