One of the best thing about Disney Cruise Line is you have food 24/7. Room service is provided, all you need to do is dial the magical "0".

Remember I mentioned about dinner rotation in my first Disney Fantasy post? Basically there are 5 different dining halls for dinner in Disney Fantasy. Enchanted Garden, Royal Court, Animator's Palate, Palo and Remy. Palo and Remy serve 5-Star dining experience for adults. You need to make reservation in advance as it is always fully booked every night.

I had my dinner for the first night in Animator's Palate.

Disney Fantasy

Disney Fantasy

Disney Fantasy

Disney Fantasy

I had a gastric during the first night. I don't know why but I get hungry every 2-3 hours here. It was about a 4-5 hours gap after my lunch, my dinner time was set at 8.15pm. As I was still new to the cruise I did not know the snack and ice-cream bar was open until 6pm. This gastric attack had caused me a bad time during the dinner as I couldn't read the menu properly.

Another two couples are assigned to the same table with us. Apparently they have been taking Disney cruise several times. Happy to know that the wifes are Disneyland fan too, but still, my stomach is upset so I did not make a conversation with them throughout the dinner.

Disney Fantasy
The salad.

Disney Fantasy
The Appetizer.

Disney Fantasy
Cheddar soup, my favourite!

Disney Fantasy
My main course.

Disney Fantasy
His.

Disney Fantasy
I won't forget about the desserts.

Disney Fantasy
I should have take few with me.

Disney Fantasy
It's a bad choice to order this drink, we didn't finish it.

The third day, Royal Court. As usual, my dinner time was at 8.15pm. Third day is the "Grand Cayman" day. Some guests stay in the ship while I took a snorkelling tour to the shipwreck site. There's a beautiful story behind the shipwreck incident but I can't remember much because I was still upset with my lost baggage, I have the waterproof casing inside for my Olympus. My underwater photos are not going to happen.

Disney Cruise

Disney Fantasy
Spinach and Raspberry Salad 

Disney Fantasy
Cream of Green Asparagus with crabmeat and asparagus tips

Disney Fantasy
Ahi Tuna and Avocado Tower

with crispy noodle and wasabi dressing.

Disney Fantasy
North Atlantic Lobster Ravioli

With roasted garlic and sweet basil in tomato broth.

Disney Fantasy
Grilled Grain-fed Sirloin Steak

Disney Fantasy
Caramelised Sea Scallops

with roasted asparagus, sun-dried tomato caus-caus, caramelised leeks and red vine Veal Jus.

Disney Fantasy
And a sundae to call it a day!


Feel free to check out my second post on Disney Fantasy. Cheers.



P8311979 All the photos are taken using an Olympus EPL-1. Passionate in lomography and traveling. Appreciate your supports and thank you for reading this post, kindly leave footprints at my facebook page. Roslyn Kong at Instagr.am. Let me hear from you on Twitter too at @roslynkong!!