The 13th floor is one of the best hangout places onboard, my favorite, obviously.

Rolling Fumbling Thug
Snacking.

We have plenty of restaurants to choose from, food is served around the clock, including the 24-7 room service. My favourite is still The Cabanas located at the 13th floor.

Disney Fantasy

This is exactly the view from my table. I love having my lunch under the sunshine, feel so great and alive. And yeah, don't be surprise if you see somebody walks into The Cabanas with swimwear, The Cabanas is also at the 13th floor!

The Cabanas

The Cabanas

The Cabanas

The Cabanas

The Cabanas serves breakfast and lunch. There was one day we woke up a little bit late and breakfast time was going to end soon. The boyfriend and I rushed to The Cabanas, as what expected we were told that breakfast was going to end soon, but the good news was, lunch buffet will be served in another 30 minutes! Talk about the efficiency.

The Cabanas

The Cabanas

The Cabanas

The Cabanas

The Cabanas

The Cabanas

The Cabanas

The Cabanas

The Cabanas

Disney Fantasy

The Cabanas

The Cabanas

The environment is so heavenly comfortable. The hostesses are very attentive, used plates and tissues are picked up right away. As you can see in the photo above, I have my own favourite plate too. It was supposed for the kids, but the magic of Disney is they never say no. I packed some Lays back to my room as well, the hostess offered to send me more later in the afternoon, they just knew that I love snacking in the room watching Disney movies.

Just imagine the whole Disneyland is onboard, minus the rides. There are more interesting hangout places onboard and believe me, you got to experience it yourself. I will definitely share more in my next post, so see ya?

Signing off!


P8311979 All the photos are taken using an Olympus EPL-1. Passionate in lomography and traveling. Appreciate your supports and thank you for reading this post, kindly leave footprints at my facebook page. Roslyn Kong at Instagr.am. Let me hear from you on Twitter too at @roslynkong!!