Untitled

Address: G-8C, Ground Floor, Avenue K, 156 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Operation Hours: Mon to Sun, 10am to 10pm.



Google Virtual Tour of Wondermama X. If you are looking for a comfortable, sophisticated venue for a small gathering or your first date, check out the virtual tour. Just scroll your scroller on the image above and it brings you to explore the outlet. (to book a google virtual tour for your premises, click here.)

Untitled

I immediately fall in love with its ambiance and decoration. We are lucky to have a table in the morning, as what I've known this place sometimes require a table reservation before you come.

Untitled

Courtesy to AK Food Adventure, the boyfriend and I able to dine in at Wondermama X in the morning and later in the afternoon, we have our light meal at the bar.

Untitled

After scrolling down the menu, we go for Malaysian's Most Favorite, the Nasi Lemak! They have plenty of Nasi Lemak with different sides, we picked Nasi Lemak 2.0, comes with sambal, petai prawn, kangkung, ikan bilis, egg, kacang, and deep fried soft shell crabs.

Drink Kopi with Kopi Jelly, heaven~

Untitled

The boyfriend is tempted to order a slice of cake, we are forced to give it a pass, thinking that we will come back for it in the afternoon. But apparently, other than the good old local foods, and the delicious cakes, they offered a different variety of food at the bar.

Untitled

Yakitori Beef Sandwich! Oh nom nom! The juicy beef and salty fish roe make a good combination, I can't even. Trust me, if I wasn't thinking straight that time, I would order extra 3 sets of this. I can't do this to myself, I'm that kind of stick-to-one-place person for lunch and dinner, for me to travel from Seremban to KL every day for lunch and dinner? Well, the best is Wondermama has an outlet in my hometown! Please, come down la!

Untitled

The clock is ticking, I'm rushing to join in the fun of Santa's Party @ Avenue K, well, Wondermama X, till then!

For more on my food adventures with Avenue K, click here.