The front view of the restaurant.

The best time to visit this restaurant is before 8PM. A long queue before we are able to have a seat. People are waiting for tables outside the restaurant. I believe the staff here are not local, most of them talk hokkien, which I am puzzled. I was like : " Hah? "

This restaurant is located at Jalan Kapar, Klang. Same row as the Lembaga Tabung Haji. Very hard to locate this restaurant, the lights are poor and you need to make a big turn around before you reached here. Consider quite far if you come from Lebuhraya Persekutuan.

Wash the plates.

They don't provide hot water as what most of the chinese restaurants did. so I use the Chinese Tea we ordered to wash the chopsticks and plates.

The food served quite late. We waited for almost 30 minutes before our first order served.

Steamed clams, the signature dish.

To be frank, the taste is ordinary. I think Seremban restaurants can do better. I am not a big fan of spicy food, this lala is quite spicy with the gravy.

Nestum mantis prawns.

Cooked with corn flakes. The look is tempting. but it's not as delicious as what I expected.



Tai Luk Mee

In short, nothing special, I am quite dissapointed. They added more pork lards which made the dish smells good, but the taste. Most of my friends from Kuala Lumpur recommended this restaurant, I think it is because they have not try out our Serembanian's food.

Additionally, I received summon because I exceeded the speed limit on highway. Went to this restaurant on September, a "Yok Kon" mailed to my address after a month, there goes my RM300. *WTF*


Seafood Lover, Roslyn