Hardly get discounts from the shop because can say we have minimal shops in town

that sells Schecter Guitar.

The good news here is,

I am selling Schecter Guitar with discount 10% off from normal market price.

Schecter sells Guitars and Basses.

A big fans of Avenged Sevenfold?

Synyster Gates and Zacky Vengeance have signature guitars,

go grab it (from me) before it's too late!

My personal favorite is Zacky's signature.

Wondering why I able to get discount?

Because "a truth not to be tell".

It's for me to know, it's for you to find out ;)

For those (musicians especially) people out there,

I can't explain or intro what is good about the guitar,

because different people have different needs, no?

Personally, I adore the pick up and the jumbo frets design.

Click on the image below to enlarge.



Custom Guitar Catalog 2010



Custom Guitar Catalog 2010



Custom Guitar Catalog 2010



Custom Guitar Catalog 2010



Guitar Catalog 2010



Guitar Catalog 2010

If interested, if you want the know the price,

you can leave a comment here,

I will get back to you very soon.

Do not forget to indicate your full name and email address too!

I would prefer Cash & Carry, within Seremban area and KL area.

If you buy from me,

I will do fine-tuning for the guitar before it's handed to you.

And guarantee will be reaching within a week,

unless I need to do shipping from USA.

If you are used to visit music shops,

you should know that fine-tuning is not included in the price you pay for the instrument.

Now I want to be a better salesperson, I give you a free fine-tuning by a professional technician in KL.

I know most of you are lazy to find out the price from shop,

the price range is RM800 - RM5000.

At RM3500 you can buy a custom guitar.

Do not afraid/worry/suspect that I'll sell it to you without any item-check,

I will definitely check the item for you and make sure it's in perfect condition.

"I also scared that you reject the instrument,then how am I supposed to sell it out again?"

"Right or not?"

For more information, please click here.

Guaranteed Genuine Schecter!