P8190697
My flight delayed for 30 minutes.

Greeting across the ocean! How's your day people?

P8190699
Unloading.

P8190704
Up up to the sky

I accidentally left my laptop at home so not able to update my blog for a freaking don't-know-how-long-it-may-take. I really don't know when I'll be back! *hysterically*

It's been a week here, I am down with dry cough and flu. Still can't cope with the weather here, the nights are at the constant 8 to 9 degree. Strong cold wind into my face changes my mind of strolling the street, all the time. Alternatively, I could just spend my time in the studio and watch whatever DVDs I bought or rent. But, who will ever waste those precious time doing that? It's winter and we should catch the first sunshine in the morning!

P8231102
Yours truly.

Will be back. Can't promise when but I'll back in action. Good night everyone!

P8211010