As I promised, this time I'm gonna blog about #MyHennessy!

Untitled

I was invited by Donovan and Yukiko from Manoah Consulting to attend Hennessy Night @ The Butter Factory last Thursday. It was also the first Hennessy Night out of 11 fabulous parties that going to take place in different clubs and time!

Untitled

I was early that night. Luckily met some fellow bloggers, we killed some time by taking photos outside.

Untitled

This is the second time I attend Hennessy Night as a VIP, but differently from the first one, my night is spent pretty awesome with the rest of the bloggers. The first one was a last minute decision as I was quite a lone-wolf in blogosphere back then; I have more blogger-friends now!

Untitled
Second floor of Butter Factory

In VIP area, I've met a lot of familiar faces too (Daphne Charice, Elecoldxhot and etc). Not forgetting to mention that I met my ex-colleagues from GREY KL. I love it how an event bring everyone together.

Untitled
The stage

Untitled

Who doesn't love free flow of alcoholic drinks? I do!

Untitled

Although I was driving that night but I did not stop myself from consuming alcohol, lol. No worries, I never get wasted, never get drunk. To be frank, I started to believe that I will never ever get drunk, at all. Anyway, these coupons are wasted! All VIPs are offered free flow of Hennessy, Hennessy rocks!

Thanks to Jaz Khai, he took tons of photos for us! He's a friendly and professional photographer. My semi-pro can't function well in clubs, guess it's time for me to get a flash.

Frankie Rose Uni, yours truly, Janice, Amber, Yukiko and Yumi

Manoah's family

Had so much fun! I can't wait to attend the next Hennessy Night, and this time, if you are going too, holla back! I need more friends to rock the dance floor *winks* Also, don't forget to download Hennessy app (if you haven't), you will get rewarded by using the app, plenty of merchandises for you to redeem. So hurry and download it!

Untitled
Bottoms up!

Thank you Hennessy Malaysia and Manoah Consulting! Count me in for the upcoming Hennessy Night yo!



P8311979 All the photos are taken using an Olympus EPL-1. Passionate in lomography and traveling. Appreciate your supports and thank you for reading this post, kindly leave footprints at my facebook page. Roslyn Kong at Instagr.am. Let me hear from you on Twitter too at @roslynkong!!