Thousand thanks to Samsung Malaysia for sponsoring Chelsea FC Asia Tour 2013 in Malaysia!

P1019658

Also thanks to Manoah Consulting for a pair of tickets; Few people wanted to tag along but I decided to go with mom. She was thinking to watch the game too but couldn't find a partner. For those who can't go with me this time, no worries I will have other invitations that you might interested with, lol.

Anyway, the blue-T we were wearing aren't given to us for free. I was rushing that day so didn't get to buy a jersey. There were plenty of stalls outside the stadium selling it but not authentic merchandises.

Untitled

Luckily, the organiser of this event set up a booth just right in front of the Samsung Ticketing Booth that selling Chelsea T and other merchandises. We bought it without second thoughts!

Look at the crowd!

Untitled

Back in college, every student must earn 2 hour credits for co-curriculum before graduation. Not sure if it was consider a bad luck or not, I was the only female in my class. My close friends were all guys, so when they asked if want to join the same club with them, I agreed immediately without asking which club. Until I followed them to our activity room, realised that we were heading to the football field! And yes, I did earn my 2-hour credits even without completing the task given to us. We were asked to complete 8 rounds of track running within 10 minutes. I failed. I was the last two. The last one didn't make it, but my seniors decided to give me a pass.

It wasn't easy back then. I was trained like everyone in the team (except the track running). Football is so tiring but so much fun! So please, it's not cool at all by saying "I don't know why is football fun to guys, it's like watching 20 people running after a ball!"

Untitled

The game heated up when Malaysia team almost get to goal. We were still losing by 2 points before the second-half started.

Untitled

Majority were wearing blue! This is not the first time I watch football game, the previous two I was there too! No matter what colour we're wearing, red or blue, we cheer for Malaysia team! There were many goal attempts from Malaysia team but all I can say Chelsea FC is good!

Untitled

Frankly speaking, many left the stadium before the game ended. They probably want to avoid the massive jam but I still think it was a wrong decision to go BECAUSE...

Untitled

We finally GOAL!!!!!!!! Can you imagine the moment when everyone in the stadium stood up and cheered for the goal? Fabulous!

Untitled

One for Malaysia XI! Even Samsung Malaysia predicted that, lol.




P8311979 All the photos are taken using an Olympus EPL-1. Passionate in lomography and traveling. Appreciate your supports and thank you for reading this post, kindly leave footprints at my facebook page. Roslyn Kong at Instagr.am. Let me hear from you on Twitter too at @roslynkong!!