Hello peepu!

Aww, I love Halloween. I love Halloween not because of party hard or costume party, I just love pumpkin decorations and the spirit of Halloween.


Untitled
Greeting from Hong Kong Disneyland!

Oh well, it's a long overdue post on my Halloween celebration in #hongkongdisneyland last October, as in 2013. Received the newsletter, surprisingly this year they have headless horseman and graveyard academy, just the same attractions like last year.

Anyway, it's my second time celebrating Halloween in Hong Kong Disneyland though. Despite that I'm flying solo for this spontaneous trip, I had a lot of fun!!!!!!

Untitled

One of the attractions during Halloween time is Monsters University. It was a temporary exhibition since May 2013 (this exhibition is no longer available now), I have been anticipating to take a look ever since I received the newsletter! As you can see from the photo, it was crowded. I decided to move on to other attractions. Thought I'll be able to save some time, but

Untitled

the park is overly crowded! Shops are packed, cafes and restaurants are occupied, even the benches out there are all taken! After a moment wander around, well, it's Meet the Characters time! The garden opens at 12pm sharp, once the gate open, peepu running towards their favourite booth waiting for characters to come over. But hey, don't mess with a Malaysian. Some tourists pushed me and tried to cut the line, for god sake they are just right after my turn, why the rush? Gave them a deadly look and told them to behave themselves, in an accurate mandarin pronunciation. #itsmalaysianthing

Untitled
Goofy!

Many tell me that we are not allowed to touch the character, let it alone bearhug them. Frankly speaking, I have not encounter such situation where I am not allowed to have physical connection with my favourite Disney characters.

Untitled

And we did a special photo shoot too! It does look like a happily ever after photo, no?

"Flight of Fantasy" Parade! For the uncountable times, I still feel extremely excited when the parade is approaching where I seated. OMG Donald Duck!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The day is getting darker, time to explore new attractions! Grizzly Gulch is one of the newly opened themed park in Hong Kong Disneyland. During the month of Halloween, they have game arcades set up on specific date, which you can win some limited edition button sized stickers!

Untitled
Wheel of fortune, get the stone and win two stickers.

Untitled
All striked to win a sticker.

Untitled
This guy gave me two sets of sticker.

Untitled
Easy game.

What is Halloween without haunted places? Every year Hong Kong Disneyland launches new attractions for specific celebrations. This time for Halloween, Headless Horseman it is.

Untitled

Untitled

Compared to the first Halloween I had in year 2010, this considers family-friendly haunted attraction. Frankly speaking, I prefer the one in 2010. That time I couldn't walk properly and kept messing up with my boyfriend's jacket; he then told me that he was literally dragging me out from the haunted hotel. This one? I have no problem to walk and my eyes are widely open.

Untitled

And again, took a quick dinner before the fireworks show starts. Had this in Explorers' Club Restaurant, Mystic Point. That little glowing cube inside the drink, it's the reason why I ordered the special drink.

Untitled
You little pumpkin.

Met this walking pumpkin inside the park! Aww this outfit only look cute on kids, big human, please don't ever think to wear this to a costume party, just don't.

Untitled
Magic Access Exclusive

Manage to grab this from the counter before heading back to the hotel. Magic Access Exclusive merchandises are for annual pass holders only. I'm in dilemma now, should or shouldn't I renew my Magic Access. For a non-local like me, it is hard to collect all of the limited merchandise (only get few!) Besides that, I don't get to redeem free lanyard or any Magic Access exclusive most of the time, that's the downside of having a Magic Access.

Alright signing off.


P8311979 All the photos are taken using an Olympus EPL-1. Passionate in lomography and traveling. Appreciate your supports and thank you for reading this post, kindly leave footprints at my facebook page. Roslyn Kong at Instagr.am. Let me hear from you on Twitter too at @roslynkong!!