Untitled
Show me your passport.

It was a fun trip to Tokyo with these people. It was a dont-say-I-dont-jio-you kind of trip and the group got bigger and bigger.

Untitled
A quick one before some of us fall asleep in the plane.

I did the booking on accommodation and air tickets. We booked Vietnam Airlines, had a transit in Vietnam. We arrived at Narita Airport, Tokyo.

Untitled
While waiting for another couple who took a different flight.

Untitled
Akihabara Town


Our accommodation is located in Ningyocho area, just 2 stops away from Akihabara. It was our first stop of the day.

Untitled
Expensive equippment that I don't understand how it's gonna function.

SEGA is always one of my favorite in Akihabara. Brought my friends and some of us tried our luck with claw machines, well, better luck next time!

I remember the weather is alright, I could walk without wearing a Heattech. We got hungry shortly after a short walk in Akihabara, we randomly walk into a shop for meal.

Untitled
His all-time favourite: Cold Soba.

Untitled
Do not doubt, I ate both.

Ichi-ran ramen! I bet many of you know Ichi-ran Ramen. Honestly speaking, I didn't know this famous ramen until the time when I asked my Japanese friend about any good food to introduce to them. I was in Tokyo too with my best friends in year 2015 and that was my first time trying out Ichi-ran Ramen. Would I recommend to my friends? Definitely!

Untitled
Your personal space.

I couldn't find Ichiran in Akihabara thus we took the subway to Shibuya for Ichiran Ramen. It is located just next door to Bershka Store, Shibuya.

Untitled
Food order vending machine

There are few choices, it's easy to understand even though you don't read Japanese. First, purchase one bowl of Ichi-ran Ramen. I always get a ramen-refill and an egg, but if you can't decide if you would like to go for a second round, you can always order the refill inside.

Untitled
My choice of Ichi-ran ramen.

As you can see, I ordered a bowl of Ichi-ran Ramen and an egg only. You'll need to write down your preference in soup flavour and pass it to the kitchen helper with your ticket. I've tried every texture of noodles, the best is soft.

Every Ichi-ran Ramen I went, the waiting doesn't take really long. Every eater takes about 20 to 30 minutes, you just gotta tell the usher how many people in your group and wait in line.

Untitled
Groupfie.

Untitled
Egg is served.

Untitled
Ichi-ran Ramen

I finished the first bowl of ramen and ordered the refill. I never tried to ask for soup refill though, does anyone of you asked for soup refill?

Untitled
That's me adding another round of ramen.

It started when one of our friends mentioned about Tokyo Auto Salon, and I started to talk about Disneyland, and another one started to talk about action figures, and here we are. I can't tell how much I love Disneyland, everything just "boom!" since my first Disney experience in year 2011. Le boyfriend treated me a birthday celebration that year and we stayed in Hong Kong Disneyland, and the fun continues, I just couldn't resist the Disney-bugs.

P7297296
Matsuri Festival 2012, Tokyo Disneyland & DisneySea

Untitled
Disney Halloween 2013,  Hong Kong Disneyland

Disney Fantasy Cruise
Disney Fantasy - Caribbean Sea Christmas 2013, USA

Untitled
Disney Pin Trading 2014, Hong Kong Disneyland

Untitled
Disney Christmas 2015, Tokyo Disneyland & Disneysea


P4070377
Easter Celebration 2016, Hong Kong Disneyland

Well, after a long day in Tokyo,

Untitled
Oh boys.

It was our first day and everyone was tired, the station is merely 5 minutes walk from our hotel. I stayed in the same hotel for the second time, the location is superb, TCAT is just few blocks away, we have access to two stations which have different lines such as Ginza Line, Hibiya Line and Airport limited access.

Untitled
Groupfie with the newly wed couple.


Yep, I'm gonna write about Auto Salon soon! Till then.



Japan 2014 Jack of all trades, master of none. A true believer of "Follow Your Passion", passionate in cars, technology, cooking, travel and designs; A hopeless romantic, I "awww" audibly for chessy lovey-dovey scenes; A frequent visitors to Disneyland and love almost everything about Disney. Own seven furkids and occasionally involve in stray rescue (if time permitted). Search @roslynkong and #RFTtravelogue in Instagram to know more about me.  For blog collaboration, email me at kongroslyn@gmail.com