I am grateful that I am Seremban kid, I grew up there. Two of the best towns of Malaysia just an hour away from my house. One to the North, another one to the South. Basically, I thought that it's very common, or should I say generally people know what places to visit when we're in this historical city. I was so wrong when I finally realized that some of them have no idea what is Jonker Walk and what are the best local foods in Melacca, besides Satay Celup. 

I used to think Jonker Walk is a night market, all the shops and stalls are closed during the day time.

It proved me wrong. Thank to this local Mohawk kid, he brought me here.

Jonker Walk during day time. This time I decided to try something else besides Satay Celup.
.
.
.

Calanthe Art Cafe, located within Jonker Walk, nearby pubs and cafes.

No.11, Jalan Hang Kasturi, Melaka 75200, Melaka




Featured in Lonely Planet Travel Guide Book.

Curry Mee with special sauce. Maximum satisfaction, it's my second bowl.

This cafe is the only cafe that sells 13 different coffees which representing 13 states. I ordered Negeri Sembilan Coffee, curious about the taste? *grin*

Deco.

View from inside.

Shopping time. This time not talking about any brands of apparel, only local foods.

I bought these for myself and family.

And also these for my babies.

Specially for mommy.

How can I forget about their famous white coffee?

Everyone wants a sip of it. 2 packets @ RM25 only.
Snapping the lengluis.

Get this recycle bag for free for purchase RM80 and above.