Generally, many think that the final stage of a relationship is marriage. Marriage somehow is the must-gone-through-stage for every couple or, they can break up and find someone else.

I had my first love when I was 16 going 17. He was a band boy from another school and we first met each other in a church. Just for your information, I'm not a Christian. He's a Catholic. I was there for dance practise and man, you know I can't dance at all but for the sake of a promise I've made to my best friends, I joined their dancing group without expecting I could find someone there.


In the Disney Train with our luggages. This zebra stripes is fully occupied with souvenirs and my newly bought clothes and boots. The shirt that my Drummer Bee is wearing in the picture above is the shirt I bought from TOPSHOP and I literally need to force him to put it on. We have different sense of fashion but I think he should trust mine.

We then became a couple until today. I believe that 'happily ever after' does exist and it does happen all the time. Yeah, after every fight, every argument, every cold war. Sure, why not? Talk about it, be understanding, accept it and snap! Happily ever after. It's like a cycle and it happens even before you realize it.

Then, I met this guy when I was 19, when I was still figuring out the meaning of love and responsibility towards others. He attached to this-oh-my-god-are-you-serious-kind-of-love-game. I was damned and I ran away from it. Maybe I'm not the kind of attached person. I thought I found someone that I can't possibly attached to and I was good playing with it, however it went pear-shaped because the other person had attached to the relationship. I was velnerable as things didn't go my way and I wasn't sure if I'm doing the right thing at the right time. I destroyed everything, the true heart and the fake relationship. I'm a terminator. A mean one, I'm sure. We never spoke to each other since then and I think this is the best thing that happened between us.


I tell myself I want to take a picture of this handle since the first time I found it out from the internet.

One of my friends got engaged recently and I am so happy for her. She had been gone through hard time in her previous relationship with a moron and I know she deserves to be the happiest one starting from this moment. Every girl has their fairy tales, maybe you're not the princess for this, but you could be one in the next fairy tales. You just have to be patient and wait for your prince. The right one can be an annoying brat but he is definitely made for you. God knows.

Eventhough how much I want to deny this fact, but I know every couple would ended up getting married eventually. Many asked me when would be my turn. I took it serious and I seriously think about it. I can't have the picture of me wearing a wedding gown, hear my own heartbeat while walking down the aisle, people sincerely wishing me the best. Frankly speaking, I don't think I can a princess because I'm not romantic and I don't dream. It's not because I don't deserve but I just simply not romantic and I can't remember when was the last time that kind of romantic thoughts came across my mind. You can call me hypocrite, I love seeing others walking down the aisle, I can be very excited and overjoyed. When I was 19, one of my friend got married and she asked me to be her maid of honor, I rejected because I was having the goddamn pilot test. However, I attended her wedding dinner. After 3 years, she had a divorce.


I spotted my favorite Disney Character, can I bring this home?

"When will be your turn? " I'm not that kind of emotional person. I won't yell at you and ask you to stop asking me that because by doing these, it will make me look bad, don't you think so? But if you're interested with my response, I would tell you that I'm not planning to get marry soon and thanks for your concerns.


Disneyland Hotel. It's like dream comes true.

What's the best time to propose? In my humble opinion, I say is within the first 2 years of the relationship. As in my case, the first 2 years of my relationship with this guy is when I was 17 and 18. Obviously we're unable to do that because of financial status and we both were students. That's why puppy love usually don't last long. My case is an exception. I had someone different eventhough how much I want to forget his face but I can't deny he was once there for me. I drifted away from my relationship with my band boy. Then, we get connected together again. We never had on-and-off relationship, it is more suitable to be named as 24-7 relationship. I drifted away and all I need to do is turn the navigator and back to the designated road.


Go down this staircase and you'll reach Enchanted Garden. I had buffet breakfast for 2 consecutive days and Disney characters visited to my table omg can you imagine how excited is that.

It's not whose fault or problem. I'm just not that keen to get married yet. In this generation, we have a lot more to think about other than getting married. I'm expecting more in a marriage. The official marriage certificate is the last thing I concern about. What is marriage if it is all mean by settling down and dried up inside? I may dreamt about having a family with my loved one, care for him and love for who he is, but these thoughts had been falling apart and I'm not sure what I'm looking for.

I don't know, literally. I'm happy with this relationship and life. My guy is a responsible man and capable of taking care of his family and career. Nothing is wrong with him, he is good and I can't find a valid reason to dislike him, but as his girlfriend, I can rant about his humor, his ignorance, his lack of sensitivity and efforts. He has been treating me well and full of patience, he takes me for who I am and this is the most important and most needed man-material I'm looking from him.


Walking to the lift lobby.

Tell me if it's possible that two people love each other, but the bonding and love just isn't enough and they just drifted away? Sometimes, you think you owned the world, but the person is all you have. Cope with it, you know who will be there for you and love them no matter what.

Last but not least, congratulations Moon. :) I'm happy for you.


Myself indulging into the world of magical. Everyone has their own magical journey, what's your fairy tale? I found mine.