In case you're wondering, Universal Studios Singapore has Hollywood Dreams Parade on Saturdays, Sundays, and selected holidays at 6pm. I was there for two consecutive days, to be specific, last Thursday and Friday. Luckily to me, last Friday is a holiday thus I have the opportunity to see the parade myself!

P4065483
Us.

According to my Disney Experience, securing a spot with best view is hardcore and mean, especially when you have picked up one of the best spots! Some irresponsible parents will push their kids to the front and you are forced to back off because everyone must stand behind the line. These dickheads make your life hard and conveniently rip your efforts off! So, half an hour before the parade starts, I saved a spot for us at the junction between New York and Sci-fi City. Everyone was sitting on the ground instead of standing, which was kinda weird to me because it didn't feel like a carnival at all!

Amazingly, the spot that I chose, was empty. The street wasn't packed with people, there were plenty of spots along the street! Sigh, I don't feel excited at all.

P4065479
At the junction.

As shown below, Hollywood Dreams Parade will walk towards me directly as they are moving from the Water World (The Lost World) to New York, which mean I will have the front view instead of just the side view.

P4065480
Waiting for the parade.

The street was quiet when the clock strikes 6. As I mentioned, the parade will start from another part of the park so we actually waited for another 15 minutes before the first casting member showed up.

P4065490
Announcement.

P4065488
Charlie Chaplin.

P4065492
The monsters/Villains!

P4065493
Someone told me she's the wife of Frankenstein.

P4065499
the old-school Twilight, anyone?


P4065502
Your Hollywood Dreams!

You will only see Joker (Villain in Batman series) in the parade. I didn't spot any Batman-related building nor the Batman car in the park. It's presumably that they don't have Batman in Universal Studios Singapore like Universal Studios in other countries.

P4065504
Why flowers on the car, I don't know.

P4065506
Smile for me, Joker!

P4065508
Woody Woodpecker!

Did not take any picture with Woody but I bought two kids meal, each of it comes with a lunchbox, that means I have two Woody Woodpecker lunchbox! It's childish I know, but looking at the lunchbox, I know what I can do with it! #justsaying

P4065509
That's your cameraman!

It's Madagascar time! I like to move it move it, you like to move it move it. We like to move it!

P4065510
Oh shake it shake it!

P4065513
Say cheeeeeeese!

P4065515
Look at Melman the Giraffe!

P4065516
Gloria the Hippo.

P4065518
Marty the Zebra!

Far Far Away.

P4065519
The Fairy Godmother!

P4065521
Your favorite characters in Shrek!

P4065525
Prince Charming.

P4065527
The dragon that married to Donkey.


P4065528
Shrek!

P4065533
Puss in Boots!

Jurassic Park! The classic movie during my childhood time!

P4065535

P4065537
Baby dinosaur caught in a cage.

P4065541
The mommy dinosaur.

The Mummy!

P4065544

P4065545
You want to mess with me?

P4065546

P4065549

P4065551
Richard O'Connell and Evelyn O'Connell, I suppose.

P4065553
Ardeth Bay, the royal bodyguard in the movie series.

P4065556

The parade is ending soon after the Mummy casting members.

P4065558
Bug's life? No.

P4065560

P4065563
Marilyn Monroe!

P4065564
Thanks for watching.

P4065567
The cheerful champagne girls!

In case you didn't notice, Alex the Lion wasn't in the parade. To be frank, I felt that the parade is incomplete and too short! Differently from Disneyland, this Hollywood Dreams Parade isn't thrilling and energetic. It's presumably that Universal Studios is based on blockbuster movies instead of cartoons. Not forgetting to mention that the absence of other characters, such as Batman, Scooby Doo, The Simpsons, and Terminator makes Universal Studios Singapore dull and uninterested. But considering the park is still new compared to other Universal Studios, I should give it a pass.

I was trying to arrange time during my vacation to Tokyo, so that I can take the train to Universal Studios, Osaka. The boyfriend disagreed about it as our initial plan was to fully spend our holiday in Tokyo. It is such a waste but thanks to Air Asia, now everyone can fly. For those who can fly even before the prime time of Air Asia, now with Air Asia, they can fly even more frequent than usual. So, I shall plan it next time.

So, before I end this post,

P4065429
Betty significant pose, failed.

#becauseihavelongerlegs unfair loh.

Previous post click here.




P8311979 All the photos are taken using an Olympus EPL-1. Passionate in lomography and traveling. Appreciate your supports and thank you for reading this post, kindly leave footprints at my facebook page. Roslyn Kong at Instagr.am. Let me hear from you on Twitter too at @roslynkong!!