Hello people! As you can see, rain pouring down during my visit to Singapore. When I was purchasing the express ticket, I'd seen many returned to VivoCity from the park.

P4065231
View from the Express train.

P4065233
It's raining!

P4065249
Heavy rain, some of the attractions were closed down due to the weather condition.

About 3 in the afternoon, the sun was burning hot! I was fortunate enough to be able to watch Madagascar Boogie Dance!

P4055179
One of the themed restaurants in the park.

Madagascar Boogie Dance is a public show at an open air theater outside the food court. You do not need to queue up, just be there and save a spot for yourself. I was late during the first day hence I can only watched the show from the side. I've learned my lesson so during the second day, I rushed to the stage and saved the middle spot of the front row even before the audience gathered. However, the show starts 5 minutes late.As I mentioned, there will always some dickheads tend to take your spot conveniently, so I showed my teeth instead. Like a tigress, roar!

P4065449
Before the show starts.

P4055159
Look at those kids' face expression.

P4065450
Roar for Alex!

P4055160
Hey pretty!

P4055162
Gloria the Hippo!

P4055163
Penguins!

P4055166
Skipper, Rico, Private and Kowalski!

P4055164
King Julian XIII

P4065475
I like to move it move it!

P4065454
You like to move it!

The penguins and Gloria are super adorable during the dance performance! This video was taken by me, I usually very good in taking video, but this dance is super funny and adorable, I was actually pumping my head and hands while taking this video. But I promise you, this is indeed a very clear video of the boogie dance, so check it out!





It's photo session after the Boogie Dance. I wasn't sure if the characters will be wandering around in the park for photo session but for this session, they are only available for 10 minutes! You will need to queue up for different lines as the cast members separated the mascots into 5 different sections, which are Alex, Gloria, King Julian, and Penguins. Penguins itself were divided into two groups, two penguins for each group.

The clock is ticking fast! It is almost impossible to take photo with each of the characters if I were alone. I had my boyfriend to queue up for me while I was queuing up for another line. #smartmove

Anyways, don't get confused with my outfits as these are compilation of photos taken in two different days.

P4055180
We are lovers.

P4065478
And we have a third party.

P4055182
I almost step on King Julian's feet.

P4055178
Gloria is super adorable!

P4065477
The boyfriend is mocking Gloria!

P4055177
Private and Kolwaski!

I'm a princess from Far Far Away. #justkidding

P4065433
Will blog about Far Far Away real soon!

Previous post on Universal Studios Singapore, click here.





P8311979 All the photos are taken using an Olympus EPL-1. Passionate in Lomography and traveling. Appreciate your supports and thank you for reading this post, kindly leave footprints at my facebook page. Roslyn Kong at Instagr.am. Let me hear from you on Twitter too at @roslynkong!!