Annyeong!

Untitled
Matching passport holders

Finally arrived our hotel after a 30 minutes shuttle ride. One thing I must share with you, if possible, travel with a credit card. I have not been using it for 5-6 years since the last swipe. We both had agreed to live life without a credit card and it really caused a lot of inconvenience.

We need to pay deposits in cash. My money is locked down until the minute we checked out. When I was in South Korea, a total amount of 500 US dollar was locked down as I need to pay deposit for my studio and a phone card. Too much hassles! A sincere advice from a frequent traveller, get a credit card no matter what.

Untitled
Spacious room for two

Untitled
A small TV for two

Untitled
All I care is the amount of towels prepared

We stayed at Kimberly Hotel. It's a 4-star hotel located at the Kimberly Road. Considered a strategic place to stay as it's just a 5-minute walk to Nathan Road and Granville Road, a place where plenty of local restaurants and convenient stores just few feet away. Sasa, Body Shop, and MRT station is just around the corner too!

Untitled
First meal in Hong Kong

Untitled
Mad love for the iced tea!

Untitled
Heading to Mongkok Station for Lady Street

Untitled
This is one of the reasons why I'm returning to Hong Kong

Untitled
Surprisingly the boyfriend wanted to eat this too

Untitled
Gross to some people but me

Untitled
The Famous Lady Street

Untitled
Not a packed day

Untitled
Who to vote out?

If you never been to Hong Kong, Mongkok is a must visit district! From morning till late, this place is congested with people, people and people. You can find almost everything from here, you have entire streets to spend time strolling down with a chilled drink in hand and eating pancake while walking, nobody will annoyed you with weird stares or whatsoever.

Untitled
Commercial shooting

Untitled
Commercial for Airlines

Bought a cute handbag and some dresses from H&M  before we rushed back to Kimberly. We already had a deal to have supper at this local restaurant,

Untitled
Just opposite our hotel

Untitled
My favorite macaroni soup with prawn wanton!

Moment before sleep, we went to the 7-11 opposite our hotel for a quick bite. It's Chee Cheong Fun with peanut sauce, paired with a bottle of Caramel Macchiato. I already craving for the usual coffee from a food centre near my house, coffee is addictive, a day with coffee is miserable. Nothing much I can do about it so a bottle of chilled coffee will do fine for a short vacation.

Untitled


Anyways, next blog is my favourite, it's about Hong Kong Disneyland Eggstravaganza 2016!

For Part 1, click here.
For Part 3, click here.