PB044479
Little Italy, Kota Kinabalu

Back from Pulau Sapi around 5 in the afternoon. Dad picked us up from the jetty and suggested for a light meal before the dinner with his friends. I've been heard a lot of good recommendation about Little Italy from the local so I suggested Little Italy, which sounds awkwardly to them as I am not quite a big fan of pizza. It may be a waste if we don't give it a try as Little Italy is recognizable in this city. 

PB044466
The bar.

PB044469
The interior.

PB044475
The information corner.

PB044465
Mom and sister.

PB044489

PB044486
The pizza.

Have I emphasized that the Lemonade served here was the best Lemonade I've ever tasted? The pizza was so cheesy and you would definitely ask for more. As I've mentioned earlier, this was just a light meal before the dinner time  and I must spare some place in my stomach for dinner with my dad's friends. The fact was, I could still taste the Lemonade in my mouth now and I regretted for not having it for the one last time before I left the city. If I visit to Kota Kinabalu again in the future, this Lemonade definitely is one of the reason.

............

We had a birthday celebration for Mumble and Joker.

Mumble's and Joker's Birthday
It's their birthday.

Mumble's and Joker's Birthday
Make a wish, Mumble.

Mumble's and Joker's Birthday
Joker, don't forget to make a wish.

Mumble's and Joker's Birthday
Cheese cake for all.

This is the first time we have cheese cake for Mumble's birthday. It's an alternative choice of cake besides fruity cake. I think they like this even more compared to fruity cake.

Mumble's and Joker's Birthday
KFC Chicken for dinner.

They are all my babies. Mumble had been gone through several operations within 3 months before she was 2 years old. The doctor had given up on her and advised us to put her to sleep because no dogs barely survive from those operations; for everyone's good and also to reduce the pain, the doctor wanted us to let Mumble go. Obviously, we did not listen to the doctor and insisted the doctor to cure her. I have a strong faith in Mumble and I believe if she could talk to me, she'll tell me not to give up on her. I skipped college for few days and observed her from day to night just to make sure she was breathing. We've gone through this hard time together and Mumble survived from the operations. 

Joker Kong

2 years old. 

Mumble Chan
4 years old.

If I could make a wish on their birthdays, I wish that they can stay with me for more than 20 years, unless I die young la.

Dear Mumble, Roche, Joker and Gambit, 

We will stay with you forever, we will take care of you, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do us apart. 

We love you, kids.