Hello everyone. the clock is ticking and Valentine's is around the corner. I just finished one of my projects and I'm here to blog before him got back home. Many thoughts in my head and a random thought came across. As what I recently posted in my Facebook status and it says :
 May I know if a girl has the right to list down her birthday-gifts wish list?

Unexpectedly, my girl friends commented that we definitely have the right. In my humble opinion, it's not appropriate for some girls to do so. Partly is because it is possible that nobody give a flying fuck about it just because you are not adorable or glamor. On the other hand what a disgrace if others may start to labeled you as a materialistic girl even if you are not one. Furthermore, you may make others to think that you are taking advantages on people. Disregard if any of your wishes is granted.

I never get hyper thinking of my birthday. To be frank, I didn't celebrate my Big 21st with friends. I never mentioned it to my college mates and all I've done was having a simple yet meaningful dinner with my loved one. Tell me how to react when someone give you a gift. I have difficulties to express my feelings regardless I'm in a happy-feet mode or angry-bird mode. Apart from that, I love to hug people when I'm touched. So many times I hold myself back for not hugging the person standing in front of me or she/he might drop down and dead because of deadly heart attack. I don't look like a bear-hug kind of person, right?

Some people probably thought that the amount of gifts received is equivalent with the level of popularity of hers/his in the community. I prefer to work out things on my own, but this time I decided to go with the flow and now I am going to list down a list. Am not expecting any response but just wanting to follow the trend and see what will happen next. So no worries, as if I know who is reading this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I don't really know what to list down. I did make some reference from others but found nothing in common. As I mentioned before, I would love to give it a try. Perhaps, I can try with the smallest item?

Lipsticks. Ball pen. earrings. contact lens. nail colors. CDs. Fashionable accessories.

Seriously, I think I'm sucks at it. Undoubtedly, everyone has desire and obviously I am not an exception. I have things in mind but mostly I portrait it as the fruits after my hard works, which mean I can't get it from others but myself. Maybe partially, why not we take a look of the list as below?

I like to collect diaries. Starting every November I will collect stamps for every Venti I drank to redeem a free diary. Aim : Starbucks' Diary 2011.
Lomography is sweet. Frankly speaking, I just started to have interest in photography. I had my first personal camera from him when I was 18; it was a Canon Digital camera. Then the newer version in my possession is Olympus E-PL1. The most current one is Diana F+ Toro Edition. Next aim : Special edition of Lomography camera.
Cute car is love. Watched 'Italian Job' currently and I am deeply fell in love with Mini Cooper. Mini Cooper S is even a bigger love. The car price is throat-cutting but I still can't resist it. Hopefully I can be one of the Mini owners in the future.
Parents are my priority. Just spent a 5-digit in my account and bought them a massage chair. I am happy as long as they are happy. They are everything to me. Now, my dream is to bring them to Bali, Indonesia.
I always wanted a private room. Thus I am aiming a house of my own. Purchased a Double-Storey with him at our age of 21. We've re-furnished all the floors and kitchen and now still working out to make it a complete home.
Leisure time and breakaways with my loved one. I went to three different places within 4 months. Hong Kong Disneyland is love. Spent three nights there and barely catch up the flight back to Malaysia. Next destination : Bangkok, Thailand.
To have a pleasant look. Purchased various makeup products, especially facial care products. Unfortunately have a sensitive skin or I can just buy it from Watson or Guardian. Now I am trying to gain some weight. Maybe anyone of you could sponsor me this?
A website design. I need someone to design a website for me. Especially my blog.
Donald Duck. Finally I am able to buy genuine Donal Duck in Disneyland. It's been my childhood dream and always be. The more Donald Duck soft toys the merrier.
English Series. Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, CSI, Gossip Girl, The Simpsons. I don't have any of it but downloaded it from the internet.
Hand-crafted gifts. Sometimes I like to paint and draw. Maybe it's an useful hint.
Letters. I love reading letters, it's more sentimental and touching compared to emails. Anyone want to write one to me? Strictly to hand-writing letters only.
Dinner. Bring me to somewhere new and unique. Just you and me.
Gift vouchers. From the bookstores are even better.

Basically, I don't think this will work out. I don't know why I think I am cautiously pessimistic about "getting gifts from others". Nehhhhh 还是靠自己吧!



PS : Found out that my boyfriend actually bookmarked my blog in his laptop. :(( Nehh...