Continue from previous post.

When two teenagers decided to have a serious relationship, many things come into consideration. First of all, the basic understanding and respect for each other. We both are the first lover for each other, a relationship with opposite gender is so exciting and fresh to our life. A newly-starting relationship tend to go smooth until we face more challenges, obstacles. When the relationship is no longer like a fairy tale, people quit trying and tired of compromising.

To build a strong, long lasting and solid relationship seems impossible for our younger generation. It is a relationship that most of the people would dream of, but nowadays, relationship is a responsibility equally to commitment in life. This is the time where people will go woo wao, they are afraid of it.

My relationship with him started with a yes from me. If I say no, (continue from previous post) I may be a medical student with a dull life, or a recent-graduated engineer student waiting for job interview, or come to the worse, a plane fanatic that never been flying before; I could just be anyone else in this world, but myself as today.

Many tells that our relationship is destined, a fated lovable fairy tale. The fact is that my relationship doesn't go perfectly as what you thought. Arguments does occur, conflicts stroked, false assumptions made and to encounter these distraction, both parties need to take the initiative to overcome it.

We were once apart from each other, we had different circle of life. I was so busy with my training, assignments, projects and he was extremely busy with his music studio, we couldn't find the extra 10 minutes to talk to each other through phones. It was such a heartache but we both have different aims of life and we need to focus on it. We drifted away and considered to flip to the next page, and look for a new chapter of life. Maybe we are really meant for each other, after a period of time, we decided to be a big part in each other life, thus we committed ourselves in this relationship. Apart from that, I understand him even more. He can be a lovable boy, but his heart is closed for outsiders; he can be a nice and friendly person, but he is not just that. I was framed by this fabrication, I was frustrated when girls called him middle of the night; when he get free movie tickets from them; when his admirers bought him some intimate gifts with a love notes attached; I was on flame, to be honest. On the other hand, when I re-think about it, I realized that, he spent the movie tickets with me; he did not picked up their calls and it's not avoidable because as a drum instructor, his number is publicly known; he gave the perfumes, t-shirts to others, and love notes became trash.

Throughout this 8 years relationship, we had uncountable serious and sincere talks, we made promises, we constantly identify the initial attraction of the relationship; This may sounds great but it wouldn't automatically be an easy way out to maintain a relationship. When we have conflicts, we would put down the anger awhile, sit down together and talk with heart-opened. Sharing is the key point, tell him/her about your feelings, things could be solved out in the shortest time, instead of you hide it inside, little by little, your heart is flamed and woots! Another big argument.

We are so much different in interests. I can tell you it's totally opposite, not even have one line crossed or related. To be frank, spending quality time together is crucial for a relationship. It's hard for me to bring an amateur for a jungle-trekking or he can't expect a music nut like me to compose a song with him. But, we've compromised in this matter. We would plan of something that we both might interested with. This time can be watching movies, walk the dogs, or hunting for new restaurants. We both have hectic schedules, between all the family gatherings, work meetings, social life, rest time, sleeping time, facial mask time, ice cream time, facebook and blogging time, and everything. You may find it hard to squeeze him in, but just as you would scheduled for other necessary yet unimportant activities, but why not quality time with you loved one?

As a newly-baked fresh couple when we were 16, we desperately wanting to meet each other every single minute. We were shy and young, we did not hold hands until the third week, which falls on a Thursday. Our palms were sweating. That was the first time I find him as a thoughtful guy when he calmly pull out a handkerchief from his schooling pants and placed it between our palms.

How excitedly I wanted to tell you that, this relationship is blessed, and sometimes I find him very cute and adorable. We both have a special box to keep all the notes, tickets and letters. He keeps mine while I keep his. The first love letter between us is written by him. He handed it to my best friends before it came to my hands. We did not confess the magical three words until months. He typed it out in the computer and asked me to move the mouse. Dang dang! He set the magical three words as his screen saver. Embarrassment was overwhelmed, my heart was pounding so fast, I couldn't speak. How much I wanted to tell him I feel the same way too, but I just couldn't, so I decided to give him a very big hug as my response to his lovable confession.

Until today, I still feel the same way towards him. Sometimes it's terrifying because it makes us weak from inside. We care about each other so much and every single move, every single words could change the world. We used to be jealousy, we used to be afraid, we used to be angry person, after all the obstacles, and all the efforts we put in, all these have enhanced and strengthen the relationship.

And talk about a solid relationship, so much I can tell, but not in this entry. All I want to say now is :



He is a man that I can rely on; a man that I can always count on; a man that wipe away my tears; a man that never stop laughing when I make some stupid jokes; a man that cuddling with me in couch; He is a man that worth dying for. He is my man.



Happy 7th Year and 11th Month Anniversary, Hun.